Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Simbhu says that nobody can stop his growth

SimbhuSimbhu after Osthi has become very busy in Vettai Mannan. When asked him that why there is always problems at the time of the release of his films, he said, "They are creating problems because I will grow.


The more they create problems, the more I will be growing. Nobody can prevent this. When the shooting of the film Osthi commenced, there were lots of comments that police role and dress will not suit me. But the audience gave this film a good opening. I should thank all of them. My success is only because of them.

I will definitely get what is given to me. Nobody can snatch away this from me. Many are asking me that who is at the back of all this. Let anyone be there. If anybody wants to suppress my talents, It will come out more and more. This is the truth. My audience will make me win if anybody intends to suppress me."
Blogger Widgets